Monday, November 12, 2012

Shopping for apartments

First off, I am so excited that we are moving to Texas, but this apartment search is a pain! Its kind of fun in its own way but its been throwin me for a loop. I started out looking for apartments in Spring and had my heart set and sold on this one. I was ready to sign on the dotted line until I found that it would be almost an hour drive for Tyson to work. We were told that was near the temple and a very nice place to live, but that was way too far for him to drive. So I scratched all that hard work and began searing in Sugar Land. I found these two really great places, but when I called them they had jacked the price up so high it was insane! So I went back to the drawing board and began the search again. Now I have every last detail of these three and we WILL be living in one of those because I dont want to do that again! I am ready to pick out furniture, not floor plans. Anyway, I am just thrilled that we are moving to Houston and I think many good things will come from it. We will be close to family and starting new jobs so it will be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers