Sunday, February 12, 2012

4 Mile Sweetheart Run



This weekend, while I was in Moscow, Tyson and I ran in the 30th annual Sweetheart Run in Lewiston, Id. This, I would have to say, was the most fun run I'v ever done. First, it was a trail that ran along the snake river, it was cold and rainy, and I felt like a rock star! lol We had such a great time! We both finished in our goal time but still enjoyed ourselves. I was surprised how hard I ran considering the weather but it turns out I actually like those running conditions. We are hoping to do one run a month leading up to our half marathon Running the Gap on September 1st. We had a good time with that one last year so were guna shoot for it again this year. We would really like to do the Teton Dam Half Marathon again this year but we will just have to see where we are living at that time! The crazy life of grad school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers