Saturday, August 6, 2011

BEST Saturday ever at bear gulch...


today we decided to go up to warm river to a spot called bear gulch. It was sooo beautiful! It was a little remote spot off the river surrounded by huge pine trees and it was amazing! Tyson got a ton of bites and pulled in a few big ones, I got to take a picture with one he caught...lol. Where was I you ask? I was sitting over on this huge rock sunbathing, reading my book The Hunger Games spittin seeds! BEST saturday EVER! lol... On our way out we stopped at the Frosty Top and got a little treat for the ride home. We are headed to a ward cook out tonight so its been an eventful day. I found a song that puts to song how i felt about today... here are some of the lyrics
I swear it feels just like
The clocks slow down for a while
And the air tastes sweeter
And breathing gets deeper
As the clouds dance around the sunshine

I hear the birds singing
Blowing in with the breeze, yeah
As I stare in your eyes
Thanking God for this life he's given me
You're a gift to me

If I had the chance to make one wish
Every single moment would be like this
sittin here baby, just me and you
Yeah and every day would be saturday afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers